The market of the workflow software has been experiencing steady growth over the last decade.
Hive is a cloud-based workflow software, which means you can easily switch from your computer to a mobile phone.
Hive allows you to create various tasks, set due dates, assign team members, and add tags to specific processes.
- Flexible project views
- Templates for repeatable workflows
- Personal dashboard for individual tasks
- Integration with different applications
Kissflow is an intuitive product that comes with a powerful analytics tool and a wide variety of templates.
- Process optimization and audit
- Dynamic reporting
- Visual process design
- Drag-and-drop forms
Forecast is an all-in-one solution that makes it easy to finetune workflow, operations, and finances.
- Work automation
- AI-driven timesheet suggestions
- Resource management
- Team collaboration
Pipefy is a cloud-based solution that makes it easy to create tasks and track project progress, all with a high level of customization.
- Digital portal creation
- Customizable dashboard
- Form-share with external users
- Kanban boards
Automate.io allows users to invigorate their cloud applications and automate all their business processes.
- Data encryption and lifecycle management
- User segmentation and security
- One-to-one integration
- Multi-app workflows